“MAKE IT A MEAL TO REMEMBER: ZOOM IN THE EGGSPERT” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are available to participate in the prize on 25/06/2020 and as detailed in clause 13.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 04/06/2020 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 18/06/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must visit www.australianeggs.org.au/mealtoremember, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, email address, date of birth and telephone number) and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 19/06/2020 at 9:30am AEST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing via email and via telephone on 19/06/2020 and their names will be published online at www.australianeggs.org.au from 20/06/2020.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first ten (10) valid entries drawn will each win the following prize valued at $1,493:
- Two (2) x Australian Eggs aprons (one size fits all);
- One (1) x double pass to attend the Zoom masterclass with Peter Gilmore on 25/06/2020; and
- One (1) x ingredient Kit to be used at the masterclass OR one (1) $100 Visa Prepaid Gift Card (depending on the winner’s location – see below).
- The Promoter will liaise with each winner to determine if the winner’s location will allow for the transport of the ingredient kit in time for the masterclass on 25/06/2020, or if a Visa Prepaid Gift Card will be provided in lieu of the ingredient kit. Where a Visa Prepaid Gift Card is provided, the winner is responsible for purchasing the required ingredients (from the list provided by the Promoter) prior to the masterclass. Each winner must nominate a cooking partner to participate in the masterclass with them. Each winner and their cooking partner must wear the two (2) Australian Eggs aprons during the masterclass. Each winner must have access to a kitchen during the masterclass and will be required to cook along with Peter Gilmore and the other winners. For the removal of doubt, all ten (10) winners and their cooking partners will participate in the one (1) masterclass with Peter Gilmore on 25/06/2020. It is the responsibility of each winner to ensure they have access to a Zoom account at the time of the call.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner agrees to share their experience as a post on their own social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). Each winner also agrees to the Promoter re-sharing the post to the Promoter’s own social media channels.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner and their cooking partner agree to have the masterclass recorded, and further, agree to the Promoter retaining full ownership of the recorded footage in perpetuity. Each winner and their cooking partner acknowledge that the Promoter may use the recorded footage for broadcast on Australian Eggs’ social media accounts, YouTube, website, advertisements and/or earned media placements. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner or cooking partner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Prepaid Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Prepaid Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Prepaid Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Prepaid Gift Card.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $14,930. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 22/06/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.australianeggs.org.au from 23/06/2020.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the appearance of Peter Gilmore is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) participation in a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner (and his/her cooking partner) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Australian Eggs Limited (ABN 66 102 859 585) of Suite 602, Level 6/132 Arthur Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. Telephone: 02 9409 6999.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43597
ACT Permit No. TP20/00637
SA Permit No. T20/546