- 40g Angel Hair pasta
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 small tomato
- ¼ red capsicum
- 4 button mushrooms
- 1 spring onion
- 125g can of corn kernels, drained
- Parsley to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain. Return to saucepan
- Meanwhile, chop tomatoes, capsicum, mushrooms, and spring onions. Add the corn kernels.
- Spray a non-stick pan with oil, add pasta, vegetables and crack over the eggs. Mix over medium heat until combined and press down with spatula. Once set transfer to a plate.
- Serve with pepper and parsley to taste.
Need some more help. Watch the Video Here