Aussie bubble & squeak with fried egg topper
- 1 tbs olive oil + cooking oil spray
- 500g leftover dinner vegetables (such as sweet potato, pumpkin, potato and carrots), roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
Leftover vegies make a fantastic easy breakfast; topped with an egg of course!
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add roasted vegetables and cook, tossing often, for 4-5 minutes until vegetables are hot and crisp at the edges. Toss through peas and keep warm over low heat.
- Spray a separate medium non-stick frying pan with oil to grease. Heat over medium heat. Crack eggs into pan and fry until cooked to your liking. Top vegetables with fried eggs, season and serve.