Aussie bubble & squeak with fried egg topper
- 1 tbs olive oil + cooking oil spray
- 500g leftover dinner vegetables (such as sweet potato, pumpkin, potato and carrots), roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
Leftover vegies make a fantastic easy breakfast; topped with an egg of course!
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add roasted vegetables and cook, tossing often, for 4-5 minutes until vegetables are hot and crisp at the edges. Toss through peas and keep warm over low heat.
- Spray a separate medium non-stick frying pan with oil to grease. Heat over medium heat. Crack eggs into pan and fry until cooked to your liking. Top vegetables with fried eggs, season and serve.
Want to know how to make perfect fried eggs, every time? Discover our easy fried eggs recipe today!