1½ cups self-raising flour
1½ cups (375mL) skim milk
1 tbs low fat spread
Vanilla ice cream
2 mangoes, sliced
1 packet of Anzac biscuits
Honey to taste
- Sift flour into a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Whisk together the milk and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture, whisking constantly until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over low heat and melt a little low fat spread.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mixture, spread quickly to form a circle. Cook until bubbly, a little dry around the edges, and lightly browned on the bottom; turn and brown the other side.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, sliced mango and crumbled Anzac biscuits.
- Add a drizzle of honey to taste.