Brain-food cheesy scrambled eggs
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup reduced fat cream
- 1/2 cup shredded tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Wholegrain toast and sliced cherry tomatoes, to serve
Hight protein start to the day for kids.
- Gently whisk eggs, cream and cheese in a bowl. Heat butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat until foaming. Add eggs and swirl over pan base, cook without stirring for 30 seconds, then gently stir egg using a flat-topped spatula for about 2-3 minutes until almost set. Remove from heat.
- Spoon eggs over toast and serve with cherry tomatoes.