Brain-food cheesy scrambled eggs
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup reduced fat cream
- 1/2 cup shredded tasty cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- Wholegrain toast and sliced cherry tomatoes, to serve
- Gently whisk eggs, cream and cheese in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat until foaming.
- Add eggs and swirl over pan base, cook without stirring for 30 seconds, then gently stir egg using a flat-topped spatula for about 2-3 minutes until almost set. Remove from heat.
- Spoon eggs over toast and serve with cherry tomatoes.
Want to know how to make perfect scrambled eggs, every time? Discover our easy scrambled eggs recipe today!