Breakfast roll ups
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs cold water
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of ham
- A handful of baby spinach leaves
- In a small bowl beat together egg and water until combined.
- Heat a medium sized non-stick pan on medium-low heat and pour in the egg mixture.
- Gently swirl the pan to ensure the mixture covers the entire pan. When the egg is cooked on the bottom but still slightly wet on top, flip the egg using a spatula. When the underneath has cooked remove the pan from the heat and place omelette onto a chopping board.
- Along the centre add the slices of cheese and ham. Then top with the baby spinach.
- Starting from the edge gently roll the egg and fillings so that they’re all packed firmly.
- Chop the roll up and serve.
Optional fillings can include: avocado, sliced chicken, tomatoes, shredded carrots.