Breakfast soft-shell tacos
- 8 eggs
- 80ml (1/3 cup) milk
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 80g feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 x 40g tortillas, chargrilled
- 110g (1/3 cup) tomato relish
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2/3 cup mixed baby herbs
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook for 1 1/2 minutes or until mixture starts to set. Using a spatula, push set egg towards centre of pan, tilting pan to allow uncooked egg to run over base. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until eggs form creamy curds. Stir in feta.
- Divide eggs between wraps. Top with tomato relish, chives and herbs. Wrap to enclose filling.