- 250g cherry tomatoes (1 punnet)
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus, cut into short pieces and lightly steamed
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups low fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup low fat milk
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Divide cherry tomatoes, asparagus and basil leaves into 4 individual greased, ovenproof dishes (14cm diameter). Whisk eggs, yogurt, milk and pepper together. Add flour and beat mixture until smooth. Pour over vegetables, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake in 200°C oven for 30 minutes.
When making hard-boiled eggs it is actually better to use slightly less-fresh eggs. The white of very fresh eggs will stick to the shell.