- 250g cherry tomatoes (1 punnet)
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus, cut into short pieces and lightly steamed
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups low fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup low fat milk
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Divide the cherry tomatoes, asparagus and basil leaves into 4 individual greased, ovenproof dishes (14cm diameter).
- Whisk the eggs, yogurt, milk and pepper together. Add the flour and beat the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables in the ovenproof dishes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve.
When making hard-boiled eggs it is actually better to use slightly less-fresh eggs. The white of very fresh eggs will stick to the shell.