Egg Buddha bowls
- 600g piece pumpkin, deseeded, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 4 eggs
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded
- 1 large red beetroot, peeled, grated
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1⁄2-1 tsp wasabi
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking trays with baking paper. Spread pumpkin onto tray and spray with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast pumpkin for 20 minutes or until tender. Cool.
- Place onion and vinegar into a bowl and stand for 20 minutes. Drain well.
- Put 3 cups water into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add quinoa, cover and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until quinoa is tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add broccolini and cook for 1 minute or until just tender. Remove with tongs. Return water to the boil. Add eggs and cook for 7 minutes. Drain.
- To make dressing, whisk oil, vinegar, sesame oil, honey and wasabi in a jug. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Spoon quinoa into shallow bowls. Add pumpkin, red onion, broccollini, carrot, beetroot and avocado. Drizzle dressing over bowl. Peel eggs, cut in half and place on top of bowls. Serve.