Egg Omelette Wrap
- 8 eggs
- 8 tbsp water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp snipped chives
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 4 sheets flat or mountain bread
- Canola oil spray
- Beat eggs and water together with fork. Add pepper and stir through.
- Heat frying pan and spray with oil. When hot, pour in 1/4 of the egg mixture.
- Tilt pan and lift up the edge of the omelette so the egg mixture runs underneath.
- As the omelette begins to set sprinkle with a quarter of the chives, shallots and capsicum.
- Cook for a further minute and as soon as the omelette sets, remove from the pan & place on bread. Roll up and serve.
- Repeat 3 more times, spraying the pan with oil before cooking each omelette.
If you don't have shallots or red capsicum, use whatever nutritious, tasty ingredients you have in the fridge.