Egg Pita Pizzas
- 4 wholemeal pita breads (19cm)
- 2/3 cup salt reduced pizza sauce
- 125g salt reduced shaved ham, chopped
- 225g can pineapple pieces, drained
- 3/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 4 eggs
Preheat the oven to 180C.
Place the pita breads onto 2 oven trays. Spread with pizza sauce, and arrange the ham, pineapple and cheese onto the pita, leaving about an 8cm round space in the centre.
Carefully break and egg into the centre of each pizza. Bake for 15 minutes, until the egg has set and the base is crispy. Serve with salad.
Pizzas can be cooked on a covered BBQ (moderate heat) if you like.