- 6 eggs
- ½ cup light cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup finely diced green capsicum
- 2 small tomatoes, seeds removed, finely diced
- 8 mini stand ‘n’ stuff taco shells
- 8 small baby cos lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, finely diced
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup grated tasty cheese
1. Break eggs into a bowl. Add cream, salt and white pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and capsicum and cook for 3 minutes or until softened. Stir through tomato. Add egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes or until beginning to set. Gently stir. Cook for 1 minute and stir again or until egg is just set.
3. Meanwhile, heat taco shells following packet directions.
4. Place warmed taco shells onto a platter. Fill with lettuce, egg mixture, diced avocado, sour cream and cheese.
Tip: You can swap out the taco shells for soft-shell tacos or burrito wraps. For a lighter lower-carb version, simply serve in large cos lettuce cups.