Eggs, Bacon and Sprouts Tray Bake
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 600g brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 125g lean short cut bacon, cut into 1cm-wide strips
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp baby herbs
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Spray a baking tray with oil. Combine vinegar, oil, honey and chilli flakes in a small bowl. Place sprouts and bacon on prepared tray. Drizzle with half the vinegar mixture. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add broccolini to tray and make 4 indents in between the vegetables. Break an egg into each indent and return to oven for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Drizzle bake with remaining dressing and sprinkle with herbs. Serve with toasted bread.