French Toast with Mixed Berries and Maple Syrup
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup low fat milk
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Oil spray
- 2 slices wholegrain bread (crusts removed optional)
- Fresh mixed berries, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Icing sugar, to serve
- Whisk eggs, milk and cinnamon in a bowl until combined.
- Spray a non-stick pan with oil, place over medium heat.
- Dip bread into egg mixture and fry gently on both sides for about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Place French toast on to plate and serve with berries, top with Maple syrup and icing sugar.
Need some more help. Watch the Video Here