Fully loaded one pan eggs
- ½ small sweet potato, grated with skin on
- ½ red capsicum, grated
- 1 x 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 1 x 400g can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Eggs, as many as each person would like
- 2 generous cups of spinach
- ½ cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- Feta cheese, crumbled to garnish
- Place sweet potato and capsicum in a non-stick fry pan. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until beginning to soften. Add tomatoes, beans, paprika, and cayenne. Simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach and combine well. The spinach will wilt as your eggs cook in the next step.
- Make a well in the tomato mixture for each egg you’d like to cook. Crack eggs into wells and cover, cook on a low heat for 10-12 minutes until whites are just set.
- Sprinkle over feta, seeds and nuts, season if you like, then serve!