Herb Omelette with Yoghurt and Salmon Roe
- 2 eggs
- 3 large basil leaves, chopped
- 3 mint leaves, chopped
- 1 sprig flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp grated low fat tasty cheese
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- Olive oil spray
- Natural low fat yoghurt
- Salmon Roe
- Lightly beat the eggs with pepper and 2 tbsp of water. Mix the herbs together and stir into the eggs.
- Lightly spray the microwave omelette maker with olive oil and pour half of the egg mixture into each compartment.
- Leave the omelette maker open and place in the microwave. Cook on HIGH for 30 seconds, stir from the outside to inside and continue to cook for a further 90 seconds on HIGH.
- Remove from the microwave and sprinkle the cheese on one side of the omelette. Flip the omelette maker over to fold in half. Gently slide the omelette onto a warm serving plate.
- Serve with a generous dollop of natural low fat yoghurt and salmon roe.
Tip: replace natural fat free yoghurt with creme fraiche