Korma Egg Curry with Spinach and Chickpeas
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 brown onion, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup korma curry paste
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1/3 cup light coconut cream
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- Roti, heated, to serve
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat and add oil and onion. Cook onion for about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add curry and tomato paste, cook gently for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Add water and coconut cream. Bring to a simmer. Add chickpeas and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Stir in the spinach and cook until just wilted.
- Add the eggs to the curry and stir gently to coat. Scatter with coriander and serve with yoghurt and roti.