Layered Egg Sandwich Served in a Glass
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 lebanese cucumber, peeled, de-seeded and diced
- 2 thick slices of wholegrain bread, toasted
- 160g reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1/8 bunch of each finely chopped herbs (chives, parsley, dill, mint)
Tear the bread into bite size pieces and place into the oven or under the grill until toasted and slightly crunchy, turning occasionally.
Stir the herbs into the ricotta, season with pepper to taste.
Divide the cucumber in the bottom of two glasses followed by the bread chunks, ricotta and boiled egg.
Replace cucumber with tomato or add diced ham.