Layered Egg Sandwich Served in a Glass
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled, de-seeded and diced
- 2 thick slices of wholegrain bread, toasted
- 160g reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1/8 bunch of each finely chopped herbs (chives, parsley, dill, mint)
- Pepper, to taste
- Tear the bread into bite size pieces and place into the oven or under the grill until toasted and slightly crunchy, turning occasionally.
- Stir the herbs into the ricotta and season with pepper to taste.
- Divide the cucumber in the bottom of two glasses followed by the bread chunks, ricotta and boiled egg.
Replace cucumber with tomato or add diced ham.