- 2 eggs
- 4 pieces of tortilla or Pita Bread cut into rounds (12cm).
- 4 tbsp salsa
- 4 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- Small basil leaves
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line the tortilla or Pita Bread rounds into a cup cake baking tray.
- Beat 2 eggs, place in a hot pan and cook slightly (approx. 45 seconds), transfer to a bowl.
- Divide the partially cooked scrambled eggs into the tortilla cups.
- Top with a tablespoon of salsa and grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for approx. 5 minutes at 200 degrees or until the tortilla is golden and cheese melted.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh chopped herbs and pepper to taste.
Need some more help. Watch the Video Here