Middle Eastern Vegetarian Share Platter
- 6 eggs, soft-boiled
- 400g packet sesame falafels
- 6 bagels
- 1 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 x qty of individual silverbeet frittatas (see note)
- 250g tub of beetroot dip
- 250g tub hummus dip
- Small tub of marinated fetta
- Small tub of green olives
- 2 x baby cos lettuce hearts, cut into wedges
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 200g punnet baby cucumber (qukes), finely sliced into ribbons
- 200g punnet tomato medley, halved
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- Fresh flat-leave parsley, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Peel and halve the eggs.
- Heat falafel following packet instructions. Split and lightly toast bagels. Season the onion with a splash of white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Arrange everything on a large platter or serving board. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Allow guests to assemble their own bagels or brunch salads.
For the recipe for the silverbeet frittatas, click here.