Mini lunch box frittatas 3 ways
Makes 12 mini frittatas
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cream
- 1 cup (80 grams) cheddar cheese, grated
- Sea salt and pepper, to season
PEA, ZUCCHINI & PESTO FILLING
- 1/3 cup (50 grams) peas
- 1/3 cup grated zucchini
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
PUMPKIN, FETA & BABY SPINACH FILLING
- 1/2 cup (75 grams) roasted pumpkin, cubed
- 2 tbs feta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup baby spinach, finely chopped
Ham and tomato filling
- 1 slice ham, finely chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin with olive oil spray or line with 12 papers.
- Evenly divide the peas, grated zucchini and pesto into 4 muffin cups.
- Evenly divide the pumpkin, feta and baby spinach into 4 muffins cups.
- Evenly divide the ham and cherry tomatoes into 4 muffins cups.
- Place the eggs, cream and cheese into a large jug – season with salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Evenly divide the egg mixture into the 12 muffins cups.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and set.
- Allow to stand in the pan for 5-10 minutes before loosening with a knife and removing.
Frittatas are freezer friendly once cooled.