Mushroom, Spinach and Feta Quiche
- 250g packet frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 180g packet feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Pepper, to taste
- rocket leaves and halved cherry tomatoes, to serve
Grease a 26cm round ovenproof quiche dish. Squeeze out excess moisture from spinach. Heat oil in a large pan, add mushrooms, cook, stirring, over high heat, until lightly browned. Add spring onions and spinach, cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Combine eggs and sour cream in a bowl, stir in feta cheese, parsley and spinach mixture. Season with pepper and mix well. Pour mixture into prepared dish. Cook, uncovered, in a moderate oven (180C) for about 35 minutes or until set. Cool quiche slightly before cutting. Serve quiche, warm or cold, cut into wedges. Serve with rocket and halved cherry tomatoes.
Discover our quick & easy quiche recipe today that is perfect for an easy lunch or dinner.