One-Pan Sweet Potato and Egg Bake
- 1 small-medium sweet potato, skin on, scrubbed and diced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Eggs, as many as you like
- Place oil, onion and sweet potato into a frypan.
- Saute on low for 20 minutes or until sweet potato is tender.
- Add paprika and saute for a further minute until fragrant.
- Make a small well in the sweet potatoes and crack your egg in place.
- Cook until the eggs are to your liking.
- Serve straight away with some toast if you like.