Poached Eggs with Avocado on Toast
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of Sourdough Bread
- Garnish with halved cherry tomatoes and basil (optional)
- Place the avocado in a bowl and mash it with the back of a fork, add the lemon juice, and pepper to taste.
- Crack eggs in the egg poacher, placed into simmering water. Leave for 2-3 minutes.
- Toast the bread and divide the avocado mixture between the two pieces of bread. Place the poached eggs on top and sprinkle with pepper.
- Garnish with halved tomatoes and basil.
Need some more help. Watch the Video Here