Warming roast pumpkin, sprout, prosciutto and egg salad
There's nothing quite like a hearty roast to keep you warm in the cooler months and a veggie tray bake is just the way to do it! Including roasted pumpkin and sprouts topped with salty prosciutto and hard-boiled eggs, the flavour mix is a Winter must.
- 800g pumpkin
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 350g Brussels sprouts, halved lengthways
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 100g prosciutto
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp grainy mustard
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- Continental parsley leaves, to serve
- Sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper to season
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Remove seeds and skin from pumpkin and cut into 3cm pieces. Place onto first tray with Brussels sprouts and onions and spray with olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Place prosciutto onto remaining tray and roast both trays for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool on tray. Break into pieces and place into a large bowl with pumpkin, Brussels sprouts and onion. Toss until combined. Transfer to a platter. Cut eggs into quarters and place over vegetables.
3. Whisk oil, lemon juice, honey and mustard in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over and sprinkle with parsley and walnuts. Serve.