Scrambled egg, Mayo and Salmon rolls
- 2 eggs
- Dash of milk
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- Parsley (chopped), to serve
- Beat eggs, milk and pepper in a bowl and whisk.
- Spray oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour in egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, gently pull them across the pan with a turner, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened. Once all the egg has thickened, remove from heat. Spoon into a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and stir to combine.
- When cooled place spooned egg onto salmon slices, wrap, poke with a toothpick and top with parsley.
Need some more help. Watch the Video Here
Want to know how to make perfect scrambled eggs, every time? Discover our easy scrambled eggs recipe today!