Scrambled egg, Mayo and Salmon rolls
- 2 eggs
- Dash of milk
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- Parsley (chopped), to serve
- Beat eggs, milk and pepper in a bowl and whisk.
- Spray oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour in egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, gently pull them across the pan with a turner, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened. Once all the egg has thickened, remove from heat. Spoon into a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and stir to combine.
- When cooled place spooned egg onto salmon slices, wrap, poke with a toothpick and top with parsley.
Need some more help. Watch the Video Here