Sweet Potato Spanish Omelette
Here is a warming & wholesome Sweet Potato Spanish Omelette recipe you can try for winter breakfast, lunch or light dinner!
1 medium sweet potato, peeled
3 tsp olive oil
1 small zucchini, sliced
50 ml milk of choice
1 medium brown onion, finely diced
1 medium carrot, finely chopped
2 tsp curry powder
2 tsp garlic chives, chopped
1. Slice sweet potato into 1/2cm thin slices.
2. Coat sweet potato in 2 tsp olive oil & place onto a 24cm diameter fry pan, evenly covering the base of pan.
3. Turn stove on medium heat & place lid on fry pan. Cook until sweet potato is cooked though.
4. In a large bowl, place 5 eggs (whites & yolk) & whisk. Add milk, onion, carrot, garlic chives & 1 tsp curry. Mix. Add 1 tsp olive oil & mix.
5. Pour over cooked sweet potato in pan. Reduce heat to low and cover with lid to cook evenly for approx. 10min. Take off lid, top with sliced zucchini & remaining curry.
6. Place under heated grill without lid until top is crispy & golden brown.
7. Remove from pan, slice & enjoy.