Brekkie Bake for Dinner
This all-in-one breakfast bake is perfect for a lazy dinner that's also delicious! Just throw everything together to bake and dinner is then served.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 chipolatas
- 8 small Swiss brown mushrooms
- 250g packets vine ripened cherry tomatoes
- 2 rindless rashers bacon, cut into large pieces
- 4 eggs
- 20g baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Toasted bread, to serve
- Tomato chutney, optional, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat oil in a large ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat. Add chipolatas and cook for 8 minutes, turning throughout cooking until browned on all sides.
- Add mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon and eggs. Cover pan with a lid or foil and place in oven. Bake for 17 minutes. Add the spinach and cook for a further 3 minutes or until eggs are just cooked through and spinach has wilted slightly. Serve with toast and chutney, if you like.