Egg & Prosciutto Breakfast Pizzas
Makes 2 pizzas
- 1 ¼ cups warm water
- 3 tsp instant dried yeast
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup tomato passata
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pizza cheese
- 100g shaved prosciutto
- 30g baby spinach leaves, plus extra to serve
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- Basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- To make the pizza dough, whisk water, yeast, sugar, salt and olive oil in a jug. Stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until frothy. Put flour into a large bowl. Add yeast mixture and stir until a soft dough forms. Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Divide dough in half and roll each half out on a floured surface to make two 26cm rounds. Transfer to prepared trays.
- Spread pizzas with passata, sprinkle with pizza cheese and spinach leaves. Arrange 4 prosciutto slices on top of each base to make little nests. Gently crack eggs into prosciutto nests and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve pizzas scattered with basil and extra spinach leaves.