Fried eggs with spiced avocado
- 8 fried eggs
- 4 roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 avocados
- 1 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and sliced
- wholegrain sourdough toast, to serve
- ground paprika, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220C. Place the tomatoes on a lined oven tray and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- While the tomatoes are in the oven, place the avocado flesh in a large bowl and mash roughly with the red onion, chilli, salt and pepper.
- To serve, spread the spicy avocado mixture over the toasted sourdough. Top with fried eggs and serve with roasted tomatoes. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil if desired.
Want to know how to make perfect fried eggs, every time? Discover our easy fried eggs recipe today!