Indian Egg and Coconut Curry
- 8 Eggs (hard boiled, peeled)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 Onion (peeled and diced)
- 2 tbsp Mild Indian curry paste
- 3 cups Low salt vegetable stock
- 1kg Potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 500g Green beans (Cleaned)
- 4 tbsp Light coconut milk
- ½ bunch Coriander (roughly chopped)
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions and cook until soft.
- Add curry paste and sauté for 2 minutes then add stock and potato. Simmer for a few minutes until potatoes are half cooked then add beans. Simmer until beans are softened then add the eggs. Cook until eggs have heated through and stir in coconut milk.
- Check seasoning, garnish with coriander and serve.