Roasted Pumpkin Quiches Recipe
- 600g pumpkin
- 1 chopped red capsicum
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 60g crumbled low-fat fetta
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Cut 600g pumpkin into 1cm cubes. Combine pumpkin, 1 chopped red capsicum and 1 chopped red onion in a large baking dish.
- Drizzle over 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook (240C) for 10 minutes, turning during cooking.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 4 lightly greased 1/2 cup capacity ovenproof dishes.
- Whisk 6 Eggs with 1/2 cup light cream. Pour over vegetables.
- Top with 60g crumbled low-fat fetta and 2 tablespoons chopped chives. Cook (190C) for about 30 minutes or until set. Serve with salad.
Discover our quick & easy quiche recipe today that is perfect for an easy lunch or dinner.