Turkish Eggs with Yoghurt and Herb Salad
- Turkish bread, sliced
- 200g tub thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 2 small avocados, cut into wedges
- 60g baby spinach
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Fresh coriander, mint and dill leaves, to serve
- ½ teaspoon mild paprika
- ¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 100g feta cheese
- Heat a large chargrill pan over high heat. Lightly spray both sides of bread with oil. Cook bread for 1-2 minutes on each side or until charred and warm.
- Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Crack eggs one at a time into hot pan. Cook for 2 minutes, until whites are set and crispy around the edges.
- Spread yoghurt on a serving plate. Top with 2 eggs. Arrange avocado, spinach, green onion and herb leaves on plates.
- Add remaining oil to pan over medium heat. Add paprika and chilli. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Spoon oil over eggs. Crumble over the feta and serve with the Turkish toasts.
Want to know how to make perfect fried eggs, every time? Discover our easy fried eggs recipe today!