Green Hulk Pancakes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup milk - plant based or dairy both work well
- 1 1/2 cups spelt or gluten free flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 3-4 boiled eggs, to serve
- 1 avocado, mashed, to serve
- Crack eggs into high speed food processor or blender, followed by baby spinach, milk, flour and baking powder. Blitz until smooth, creamy and green.
- Heat a frypan on medium heat, add some olive or coconut oil to coat and drop 2 tablespoons of batter into pan to make pancakes.
- Cook 2 minutes each side, transfer to plate, cover and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve with boiled eggs, mashed avocado and some herbs, sea salt and black pepper for the adults if they wish.
Recipe by Jacqueline Alwill