Turkish eggs and sourdough
- 350g plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt flakes
- 4 eggs
- 2 large slices of sourdough
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive or avocado oil
- Sprinkle of paprika
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped.
- Black pepper
- Mix together the yoghurt, spring onions, chilli and coriander
- Poach the eggs and toast the sourdough to your liking
- Divide the yoghurt between 4 bowls
- Finish with a drizzle with olive oil, pepper and paprika. Top with fresh coriander.